There are tons of amazing artists in this world that a lot of people have never heard of. Obviously I also don’t know every single artist out there, but here is a small list of people I enjoy listening to, that aren’t really that well known. Hopefully you will find an artist that you like!
She is an American electronic-pop singer-songwriter
She has flowy, but also dark songs. Her music is often used in movies or television shows.
- The Other Side: soft song, piano, high vocals
- Madness: dark song, has a loud bass, high vocals
- Amos Lee
American singer-songwriter. Has elements of soul, rock, …
Soft, relaxing music.
- Keep It Loose, Keep It Tight: Chill song, acoustic guitar, raspy voice.
Has powerful vocals, fun beats with meaningful lyrics.
- Don’t Care: she sings and raps, powerful sound, nice beat
He’s a South Korean alternative R&B singer-songwriter and record producer.
I’ve been a fan of k-pop for about 3 years now, but only recently discoverd Dean. I think he’s an artist tons of people will like, even when they’re not into k-pop.
He has a wide range in music: mostly R&B, but also with some hip hop influences,…
- D (Half Moon): relaxing song, soft vocals
- Bonnie & Clyde: more of a hip hop sound, chill and catchy, soft vocals
This was just a short list of 4 musicians. I hope you heard something you liked!
Maybe I’ll make a series out of this, so I can share with you the new music I discover.
Are there any artist you would recommend?
Have a great day/night!